There’s so much crap going on in life and in the world right now. Sometimes it can feel overwhelming. Sometimes you can feel hopeless. But don’t give in to the despair. There is always hope. As hard as it is to believe, everything — no matter how permanent it may seem — is temporary. There’s always tomorrow; and where there is tomorrow, there is hope.
“These times are hard.
But they will pass.
They WILL pass.”
Here’s a playlist with some songs that fill me with hope and optimism.
- In My Blood — Shawn Mendez
- The Climb — Miley Cyrus (Say what you want about Miley, but this is a good song)
- I Will Survive — Gloria Gaynor (Yes, disco.)
- Swim — Jack’s Mannequin (again.)
- Thunder — Imagine Dragons (Wow, this video. Really?*)
- You Will Find Me — Andrew Ripp
- Shake It Out — Florence and the Machine
- Closed Hand, Full of Friends — Foy Vance
- Carry On — Fun.
- I Was Born To Love You — Freddie Mercury
- These Times — SafetySuit
What songs fill you with hope?